Gia - session 933 - lesson with Suzin

 In my lesson with Suzin today, I started Gia out with a free walk that was long and low and reaching.  I worked on circles, and changes of direction, and keeping Gia straight.  Then I worked on transitions between medium walk and trot.  She was very much against my hands, so I worked softening and straightening her, especially with my outside hand and legs.  I often had to add encouraging taps of the whip behind my leg as well.  I continued to change directions, and work on transitions.  Eventually, I added canter transitions as well, continuing with the same work I had done at the trot and walk.  We did get a lot of good moments at all gaits today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP