Gia - session 915 - hack on trail

 I took Gia for a hack on the trail today.  There were a few things that she was worried about as we made our way to the trail.  I got her to walk over the different colored ground a few times, and touch the two scary things a few times.  Each time she did what I asked, she got a click and treat.  On the trail, she was fairly relaxed.  I did have her go through the muddy water area.  She was resistant and nervous about it the first time in each direction, but once she got through it, she got a click and treat.  I did have her repeat it a few times each way.  Each time got easier and easier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP