Gia - session 911 - lunge over jumps

 I took Gia out to a different field to lunge over some jumps we haven't done in a while.  I also took out a small flower to put in front of the jumps.  She had no problem with the flower, or any of the jumps.  However, there was a horse toy in the field, so I decided to use that in front of one of the jumps as well.  She absolutely did not like that at all, and had a big stop.  I made her go over the jump, letting her know that it was not acceptable to stop.  She came back at it, and hesitated, and rushed, but did go over it.  After about the third or fourth time, she started to jump it more relaxed.  I did one other jump with her, with both the flower and toy on top of the jump.  She did that one just fine.  After each successful jump, I clicked, and she got a treat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP