Gia - session 876 - jumping in the field

 I took Gia out for a jump school in the field today.  She felt a little tense starting out at the walk and trot, but after a few minutes, that seemed to go away.  I took her over a few low jumps to start, but all she did was trot them.  She did manage to canter after one jump, and we cantered up to a barrel jump that I don't think I've taken her over before.  I added more leg and a little more whip, and she went right over it!  I also took her over the ditch, and the up and down banks, at a trot.  She did those beautifully!  We finished out by working on getting, and keeping, a good canter, on each lead, up to a jump.  That was really hard for her, and she did think about getting naughty once, but she managed to get one good round in each direction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP