Gia - session 841 - lunge over jumps

 I lunged Gia over jumps in the round pen today.  I started her out much like I have been in the round pen lately - pole, then small vertical, then larger vertical, then oxer, at trot or canter.  She was super relaxed about all of it, and VERY well balanced tracking left.  Her balance to the right was a little harder for her to keep.  When she was warmed up, I place a towel on the ground under the oxer.  She did stop at it the first time, but not as abruptly as last time.  She went over it fairly well the second, and repeating times, in each direction.  Next, I placed the towel over the oxer.  That also went fairly well, although she may have jumped it a little big.  Finally, I placed a "horse toy" under the jump to act as filler.  She had no problem with that one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP