Gia - session 836 - lunge over jumps

 I worked with Gia lunging over jumps in the round pen today.  She did really well with the warm up work - pole, small vertical, large vertical, oxer.  When I added a towel draped over the oxer, she stopped at it the first time through.  I allowed her to check it out, and when she seemed more relaxed, I turned her around and sent her to it again.  She was anxious about it, but she jumped it.  I sent her back and forth over it several times until she was pretty easy going about.  Then I layed the towel on the ground.  She was very anxious about it the first time, but she did go over it.  Again, I sent her back and forth over it several times until she was very relaxed about it.  It took about the same amount of time as the first "towel jump".  After each successful  jump, I clicked and she got a treat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP