Gia - session 825 - dressage lesson at CDP

 Gia and I had a dressage lesson at CDP with Charlie today.  She was a bit more tense today that last time, for whatever reason, I don't know.  Charlie had me put her to work right away with leg yield, bending, changes of direction, haunches-in, shoulder-in, transitions between gaits and within gaits.  When we added the canter, she was a bit feisty, and did throw in a few, small, bucks.  Charlie had me gain control of her outside shoulder, which helped a lot.  Tracking left, I had to focus on pushing her into the circle with my outside leg, and tracking right, I had to focus on pushing her out of the circle.  We were able to get several decent canters after that.  Not her best, but acceptable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP