Gia - session 822 - dressage with Suzin

 In my lesson with Suzin today, we worked on getting Gia to unlock in her neck, and reach and stretch over her back more.  It also helped to straighten her.  I had to work her between my hands and legs until I felt/saw the base of the neck get bigger.  Whenever I got it, I would do a transition or change of bend between all gaits, even canter.  I was also able to get it during shoulder-ins, haunches-in, and even some turn-on-the-forehand.  Finally, we worked on getting it at the stretchy trot and free walk.  We also worked on making smoother free walk to medium walk transitions.  She was really good today, and only a few hints of bucking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP