Gia - session 771 - jump and hills in field

 I started Gia's ride today on the hills at the walk and trot.  She had to collect going down, and stretch going up.  She was a bit all over the place today, but managed to come together eventually.  I also added a few halts and rein backs as I was going down the hills.  

When I asked for the first few canters, I did so going up the hills.  She was fairly responsive, but she did throw in a few bucks here and there, when she got frustrated.  I focused on keeping her outside shoulder pushed to the inside to keep her straight, and that helped alot.  We went over several different jumps in the field, mainly focusing on the canter and the straightness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP