Gia - session 761 - lesson at CDP

 I took Gia to CDP for our lesson today, and, once again, Susan rode Gia first.  She had her moving quite nicely, and there were no hints of bucking!  Her main focus was on keeping Gia straight, and then going a little forward and a little collected.  

When I hopped on, she had me work on the same things.  I had to keep her much straighter than usual, and I had to ride VERY square corners, no circles!  I also had to work on riding her more quickly with her hind legs, but slower with her front legs.  No easy task when her hind legs are a mile behind her!  ha ha!  I was also able to get a lot of good cantering, with no hints of bucking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP