Gia - session 737 - dressage

 I worked with Gia on her flatwork today.  We started with a nice stretch at the walk, and then moved into medium walk to halt to rein back transitions.  All that was pretty good.  When I asked for working trot, she was a bit resistant, so I had to reinforce my quiet cue with a strong kick.  She was much more obedient the second time, and thereafter.  She was a little tight and not quite straight, but we were able to work through it fairly well.  I asked for a bit of canter, and it wasn't too bad.  She was  a little tense at first, but we also worked through that without too many theatrics.  I was able to get her softer, straighter and more relaxed at the canter in each direction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP