Gia - session 718 - flatwork

 I worked on flatwork with Gia today in the light rain.  I started with stretching at the walk, then free walk to medium walk transitions.  We also worked on halt, rein back and walk transitions.  She was a bit resistant at first to the forward transitions, but we worked through it.  When we moved on to the trot, I also worked on halt, rein back and trot transitions.  She was also resistant at the transition to trot, at first.  When she softened, I was able to get a really nice trot in each direction.  I finished by working on stretching her down at the trot.  It took a little while, but I was able to get a good, long neck at the stretch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP