Gia - session 711 - flat and jump at CDP

 Gia and I had a lesson at CDP with Charlie today.  We started with leg yields, bending, haunches-in, collecting and lengthening at the walk and trot.  She was fairly obedient and focused.  Then I asked for some canter transitions in each direction.  She was a little grumpy and bucky today, but I was able to keep her poll up each time and keep my leg on so she went forward, so she was not as powerful as she usually is when she bucks.  We also worked on the canter after a few jumps.  She got a little stronger and more determined with her bucking after a few jumps, but once she realized that I wasn't going to give in, she gave up, and the rest of the ride was fairly nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP