Gia - session 699 - lesson with Suzin

 Suzin had Gia and I working on a lot of bending in our lesson today.   After some free walk and medium walk warm up, we worked on getting her to yield to my inside rein at the halt in each direction.  It was a little difficult for her at first, and she was a bit fussy with her feet, but once she got it, she settled down.

We repeated the exercise at the walk and trot, and through transitions, and it definitely got progressively easier.  Then we started to work on lengthening the trot, once she softened.  She offered a LOT of canter, and even though I probably shouldn't have, it was so nice and not naughty, so I allowed most of it to continue.  After I had gotten a lot of nice moments at the canter, I disciplined myself and focused on the lengthenings.  She got a REALLY nice one to the left, and and OK one to the right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP