Gia - session 698 - flat at CDP

 I took Gia to CDP for a lesson today.  We worked on her flatwork - going forward and coming back at the walk and trot - making sure she was obedient to the aids.  She was a bit resistant and had some tail swishing when asked to go forward at the trot at first.  I also asked for haunches-in and leg yields.  Finally, I worked on canter transitions.  We had some slight naughty moments.  I worked to push her forward through them, and not let her neck get short.  Once we got through those, I worked on collecting the canter slightly, using my shoulders rather than my hands.  She finally got a good moment in each direction by the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP