Gia - session 696 - dressage lesson

Gia and I had a dressage lesson with Suzin yesterday.  We did a lot of work at the walk - stretching down, relaxing, transitioning from free walk to medium walk and back again without coming up against my hand.  We also worked on walk/trot transitions without resistance, and straightening Gia using counterbend, and a variety of figures.  I was feeling some good moments at the trot, so I asked for canter.  We actually got a lot of nice canter moments - relaxed, not too fast, fairly collected.  We did get a few buck moments, but they were smaller and less intense, and I was able to give good corrections to deter future bucking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP