Gia - session 692 - lesson at CDP

 Hayley rode Gia first today, in our lesson at CDP.  Gia was a little better than last week, but still threw in some bucks here and there in the beginning.  It did not take as much from Hayley, this time out, to get her submissive and obedient.  I hopped on and put her through the same paces.  She was much better for me as well!  I focused on positioning her to the inside, and pushing her shoulder to the outside, in the beginning.  I asked her to go a little more forward with her trot, and then to bring it back, and a little more collected, but still peppy.  She was very obedient to all that.  I also asked her for haunches-in, and for the canter transition.  Everything was prompt, obedient and smooth.  When I brought her back to the trot, I quickly worked to get her trot smaller and more coordinated.  She was super obedient about everything today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP