Gia - session 664 - flat and jumping

 I started Gia today with the same warm up - bending, leg yields, circles, changes of direction at the walk and trot.  When she was ready, I worked a bit on the canter.  She got a little spooked by some chairs blowing in the wind, and threw in a very minor buck at the first canter transition.  I put her to work on a small circle, and she quickly relaxed.  After that, she didn't give me any trouble at all with anything!  At the canter, I worked on collecting it a little, and helping her balance.  She was able to keep the canter a little better today.  

With the jumping, I jumped several jumps in the ring, up to about 2'.  When she landed, I worked on putting her back together, and getting her ready for the next jump.  By the end, she was coming together much more quickly!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP