Gia - session 657 - flat at CDP

 Today was Gia's first day back at CDP since she has come home.  She was a little extra this morning while she was waiting to get on the trailer, and again, while she loaded.  I had a feeling today's ride might be a little extra as well ....

... It actually wasn't too bad!  

I let her relax and walk around the ring once I got on.  Then I put her to work with some mild bending and leg yielding at the walk  When I asked for the trot, I felt a bit of tension and tail wringing, but I pushed her into a leg yield and she quickly got to work.  Within minutes, she was more focused on what I was asking her to do, rather than being naughty.  We worked all over the ring at the trot - bending, leg yielding, going forward and coming back.  She was very obedient!

When I asked for the canter, there was no naughtiness at all!  I did a little bit of the same work at the canter, in both directions.  I let her end after just that, since it had all been pretty positive!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP