Gia - session 656 - flatwork

 I worked with Gia on her flatwork today.  We started with a relaxing walk around the arena on a loose rein, then we picked up the trot and did the same.  I included a little bit of speeding up and slowing down the trot, without using my hands.  She was quite responsive!  Once she was a bit warmed up, I picked up the reins and worked on a little bit of bending and leg yields.  Finally, I asked for the canter.  Just once in each direction, but she was very obedient and fairly quiet.  She did not do anything naughty, but she was a little tense and quick.  She settled down fairly quickly, and I even asked for some bending and leg yields at the canter as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP