Gia - session 640 - gymnastics

 I worked with Gia primarily on a gymnastic today.  We started out with a relaxed and marching free walk, then medium walk, then walk to trot transitions.  Those went about the same as they have been, but I might have gotten a good transition a tiny bit quicker today.  After a brief trot warm up, I pointed her towards the trot poles to a large crossrail.  She had a hard time finding her feet today, so we had to adjust the distance between the poles and X.  Once we did, she found it a little easier.  After that, I added a large vertical about one stride away.  That jump was no problem at all.  She still struggled with the crossrail, but I think part of that was that she was trying to trot it instead of jump it.  We did make it a vertical, and that helped a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP