Gia - session 638 - lunging

 I had intended to work on lunging Gia over some jumps today, but she had other plans.  I don't know if it was the crisp weather, or the "new" object she was worried about on her way in the arena, but she was quite full of herself today!  I ended up just working on getting her to relax and be obedient on the lunge line.  She had to stop when I said stop, and she couldn't go until I said go.  After a few laps of that, she decided it wasn't worth the extra effort, and started showing signs of relaxation - lowering her head and licking and chewing.  We did a little more, to confirm she was good, and then I let her end her session.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP