Gia - session 633 - gymnastics

 I worked with Gia today on a small gymnastic.  She started out very relaxed and stretchy.  I did a few walk/trot transitions.  She was a little bit resistant at first, but gave in quicker than usual.  After a bit of trot work, where I asked her to bend and leg yield, I put her over some trot poles, then added a crossrail.  She was a little bit inconsistent.  Sometimes she trotted through well, and took a nice jump.  Sometimes she went too fast and landed awkward and long, putting her too far out for the second pole.  Sometimes she was a little slow, and didn't even jump the crossrail.  I ended up only adding another pole, where a jump might go about 1 stride out from the first jump.  Once she was more comfortable and consistent with all that, I let her be done for the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP