Gia - session 618 - dressage

 I worked with Gia on her flatwork today.  We started with a bit of stretching at the walk, and then worked on free walk to stretchy trot transitions.  At the working trot, we also worked a little on bending, leg yields and shoulder-in, as well as more transitions.  Finally, we did a little bit of trot/canter transitions.  I used a lot of haunches-in to help set her up and prepare her for the canter.  I also used it right after coming back to the trot to help her get better organized.  She was a bit naughty, with a lot of small bucks thrown in.  I just kept pushing her to do what I asked, and relaxed as soon as she was more well-behaved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP