Gia - session 603 - dressage with Suzin

 Gia and I had a dressage lesson with Suzin today.  We did a lot of work on transitions as well as stretching.  We focused a lot on trying to get a quiet halt without her anticipating.  She really wanted to rein-back on her own today!  Once I did get a quiet halt, I did ask for rein-back.  She gave me several good steps and then transitioned to working trot, or sometimes a lengthened trot.  We also did a lot of work on lengthenings.  Those were a little harder for her today, as compared to most days.  Throughout everything, I was working on keeping a very correct bend, and using a lot of shoulder-in to help with the movements.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP