Gia - session 572 - jumper show!

 I took Gia to the Sedgefield Jumper show yesterday.  I entered her in the 2' division for three rounds.  She warmed up much better than she has at the last few jumper shows.  She was still tense, but she never got a good buck out, and I was able to get her to relax quite a bit.  I did a lot of trotting in a figure eight over a pole, and then occasionally pointing her at a jump when she felt good. 

In her classes, she also did much better!  Out of all three classes, she only bucked one time!  She also only pulled about 4 rails in total, and even went clear in one round.  She was able to canter rather than trot for more of the courses.  By the end, it also didn't take as much on my part to keep her together.

She was FANTASTIC at the trailer too!  Definitely an improvement all around!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP