Gia - session 567 - lunging over jumps

 I kept it easy with Gia on Saturday.  We just did a little bit of lunging over jumps that I set up in my arena, since it was so wet out in the fields.  Nothing was higher than two feet, but I did add some filler under the jumps, partly to encourage her to round her back over the jumps, and partly to work on pushing her over something a little scarier than plain poles.  She was very responsive, and even excited to jump!  I used a flower box, as well as a jump block under the pole, but neither seemed to bother her.  She was also super obedient to my cues on the lunge line, even when I asked her to stand still while I adjusted the jump.  She was very attentive to my voice and movement, and was looking eagerly for the moment that I asked her to do something!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP