Gia - session 560 - flatwork

 I worked with Gia yesterday on her flatwork.  She's had a few days off because I was out of town for a small, but much needed, vacation.  I am working on taking vacations more often (very hard in this line of work).  But whenever I come back to work, I feel like I have more relaxation, patience, feel, and energy in my rides.  This time was no exception.  Gia's ride was simple - just a little bit of free walk, medium walk, walk to trot transitions, shoulder-in and canter.  But with the added stuff I mentioned above, it felt like the quality of all those gaits and transitions was much better than usual.  She only thought about bucking once, and her canter work felt really good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP