Gia - session 558 - jumping and cantering in the fields

 I took Gia out to the fields for her workout today, keeping in mind what I figured out about her last week.  She was tense to start, but we did a lot of stretching at the walk and trot, and she started to relax a bit.  I made sure that the first few jumps were in the direction of her girlfriends.  She went willingly, and there was no bucking afterwards.  As she cantered and jumped around, I gradually worked her away from her friends, and she did fine.  She did struggle a bit to get on her right lead today.  She also stopped at her nemesis - the tire jump.  I did get her over it the second time though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP