Gia - session 538 - light jump in field

 I rode Gia today in the field at home.  I started out with the same warm up I've been doing - stretching and transitions, working on no resistance.  She was actually very relaxed and submissive today!  Once we had warmed up at the walk and trot, I popped her over most of the smaller jumps in the field, including the up and down bank and the ditch.  She did hesitate briefly at the down bank and the ditch, but then went over them just fine.  She never gave any indication of being naughty or disobedient today.  She just went forward and did her job.  It was the most enjoyable ride I have had on her in a long time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP