Gia - session 500 - light jumping

 I warmed Gia up with stretching and straightness work and bending at the walk and trot today.  It was a little harder to get her straight tracking right, but fairly easy tracking left. 

Once we were warmed up, I added a few crossrails in to the mix.  Whenever I had her straight, I headed to a jump, then took time to get her straight again afterwards before heading to the next jump.  She did get a little quick to the jumps at times, so I had to regulate her tempo a little better.  She did manage to land on the correct lead most of the time, especially to the right, which is usually her harder direction.  She didn't have any naughty moments, and didn't even think about being naughty.  Overall, it was a productive and relaxing ride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP