Gia - session 468 - more lunging and cantering

 I lunged Gia for about 15 minutes of cantering today.  Five minutes less than when I lunged her at the show this weekend.  I'm hoping I can reduce her lunging each day, but we'll see how she reacts under saddle.

She rode fairly well.  At the walk and trot, she felt about like she usually does.  She went forward, and stretched a little.  She also did a little bending, and went over some ground poles.

When I pushed her up into the canter, she went fairly willingly, and with almost no fussiness.  She thought about kicking out one time, tracking right, but I pushed her on, and she changed her mind.  The next time I cantered her to the right, she went forward much more willingly, and did not bat an eye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP