Gia - session 450 - flatwork

I chose not to lunge Gia today, and she did do fairly well.  I only worked on flatwork today, and kept it pretty simple.  I started out just asking her to bend and leg yield at the walk and trot.  She was a bit stiffer on the right side, but no more than usual.  Once she had softened up a bit, I did quite a bit of work on haunches-in at the walk and trot.  She wanted to get a little pissy at first, but I just kept my leg on until she gave me what I was looking for, and then released.  It was especially difficult for her tracking right, since she wants to throw her haunches to the left, but we were able to get a few good moments in each direction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP