Gia - session 441 - long lining

 Gia had another small break from work, due to the holidays, so I decided to long line her today.  I kept it pretty simple.  We just worked on flexing left and right at the halt and walk.  The challenge for her was that she had to do it without coming against my hand, and without backing up.  She would either try pushing against my hand by putting her face up, or by pulling down on the lines.  Neither is acceptable though.  And, when frustrated, she would try backing up, and even piaffing.  Also, not acceptable.  She finally figured out what I wanted, and gave me some nice flexions by the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP