Gia - session 414 - little dressage, little jumping

 I pretty much did the same with Gia today that I did yesterday.  We started with a little stretching at the walk.  Then we did a little shoulder-in at the walk.  Moving into the trot, we did several transitions, as well as bending and changes of direction.  I could feel her want to be a little naughty for a few moments, but I used shoulder-in to shut the naughty moments down, and they never escalated.  

When she felt pretty good, we went over a few jumps.  I had a variety of things set up in the arena, so I just played over what was there.  There were different heights, and she actually did better when the jumps were around 2', rather than the small crossrails or verticals.  Fine by me! ☺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP