Gia - session 258 - jumping!

Gia was nice and relaxed for our stretching walk warm up today.  I also did a little flexion work with her at the walk and trot.  

Once we were warmed up, I started putting her towards the jumps.  I put the jumps a little small to begin with because I had a few new blocks that she was a little interested in/concerned about. She actually jumped over them with no problems, after I had let her check them out to see that they were non-threatening.  After a few times through, I had Danielle raise the jumps a bit.  

The only issue I really had is that she often wanted to get too quick towards the jumps.  When she did, I would circle in front of the jump until she was quieter, and then I would let her go over it.  By the end, she was doing a nice little course!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP