Gia - session 252 - clipping and mane pulling

 The ground was quite frozen today, so I decided to use my time to catch up on Gia's grooming.  She is going to hang out at a show this weekend, so I clipped her up to make her look a little more presentable.  She was perfectly quiet for her legs and face and jaw.  I did have to pull out the grain in order to get her bridle path done.  I tried without at first, but she put her head straight up.  I was able to get it back down, but it would have been quite an argument to try without the grain.  With the grain, she was much better!

She has also needed her mane pulled for a week or so, so I started on that.  It will take another couple of sessions to get her mane finished, but it's at least started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP