Gia - session 236 - clipping

 We had some lovely weather this morning.  Not!  I'm game for riding in most kinds of weather, but I definitely draw the line at thunder and lightning.  So, I worked with Gia on clipping again.  It's been a while, but she easily and willingly allowed me to clip her jaw and muzzle with no anxiety or tension.  She even leaned into me at some points.  I allowed her to eat grain while I clipped her bridle path.  She was a little more tense for that, but Danielle pointed out that this was the first time I have been able to clip her bridle path without the use of a twitch.  With that in mind, she did fantastic.  A little tense, but definitely not as bad as it has been!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP