Gia - session 157 - More of the same, and revisiting some pole work

I warmed Gia up with more lunging today.  She was more cooperative and less grumpy, but a little lazier than usual.  I think it's because it is so hot.

Under saddle, I kept it brief and light.  We did our usual corners, diagonal lines and centerlines at the walk and trot.  I also added a few passes between two poles at the walk and trot.  The last time I tried that exercise was several months ago, and she was VERY crooked.  Today, she was soooo much straighter, and it was soooo much easier!

I finished our ride with a brief walk in the field, but in the opposite direction from the other day.  She was even more relaxed with that today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP