Gia - session 30 - Katie is back at it!

Katie came out to work with Gia today during summer camp.  Here is what she had to say:

"Today was another good day with Gia. I brought her in, and because camp was going on, there was a lot of activity happening. She did move around a little bit, but for the most part she stood still and quiet while I groomed and tacked her. Then we headed into the arena, and I attached the long lines to her. She was almost perfect for being long lined. I had her walk and trot both directions. Also, we did a couple circles and changes of direction. She did everything I asked without being fussy, and after we finished I had her walk into the cross ties. Overall, she did great today!"

Stay tuned ... tomorrow looks to be a BIG day for Gia!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gia - session 955 - lesson at CDP

Gia - session 956 and 957 - War Horse schooling and show

Gia - session 947 - lesson at CDP